Saturday, March 15, 2008

About Yesterday...

Yesterday was seriously the greatest moments of my life.I can see my friends all smilling and laughing out loud happily.And my best buddies Jason and Albert enjoyed their time also.Well we celebrated in redbox,we went wild.We sang song while jumping around the room.haha.Well I was tired and alil bored so I went to another room of my friend's and disturb them.Haha sadly I got chased out of the room and they came to my room and disturb us.It seems alil childish but at least everyone enjoyed thats important.After the fun ride to heaven of joy,me and my both buddies went back to ss2 and have our dinner there.After our delicious meal,we went to inc and played warcraft(Dota) and we played till the next morning 5 am plus and walked up while joking and laughing out loud EARLY IN THE MORNING,Oh LORD I FELT EMBARASS AND SHAME MATES.but it's alright since we had our time.LOL..Best Wishes To Everyone.Hope others don't do the same cause you'll definitely disturb the people resting at their own comfortable home around the neighbourhood.haha.

No comments: